Himmvac IB Live Vaccine
- This product is used for immunizing against Infectious bronchitis. It contains
Infectious bronchitis virus (H-120 strain) propagated in SPF chicken eggs.
This product is used for immunizing against Infectious bronchitis. It contains Infectious bronchitis virus (H-120 strain) propagated in SPF chicken eggs.
For vaccination of healthy chickens, as an aid in the preventing Infectious bronchitis
Dosage and Administration
Vaccination program and method
· Under 2 weeks old : Intranasal, spray, intraocular
· Over 2 weeks old : Drinking water
Drinking water method
Mixing 1,000 doses of vaccine with 1/3 volume of standard drinking water. Be required to use clean, cool, non-chlorinated water for vaccination.
Intraocular, Intranasal inoculation
Inoculate one drop of diluent (0.03ml) made with vaccine provision for 1,000 chickens as dissolved in 30ml diluted solution.
Dissolve the vaccine completely in distilled water (1,000 chickens as dissolved in 100ml).
Adjust the nozzle so that uniform particles(50~100㎛) are sprayed.
1,000 doses, 2,000 doses, 5,000 doses
· Store at 2 to 8℃ and protect from light.
· Vaccinate only healthy chickens.
· Keep out of the children.
· Use by veterinarian’s instruction, and veterinary use only.