KBNP Technology Institute
- KBNP Technology Institute is fully dedicated to the protection of valuable animal lives and preservation of the natural environment.
- KBNP Technology Institute develops high-quality and highly potent veterinary medicine, reassesses and measures quality and safety of the vaccines, and services the diagnosis and control technologies for disease based on hi-tech engineering for productivity enhancement.
- Staffed with qualified researchers holding master’s and Ph.D degrees in veterinary medicine and biotechnology field, KBNP Technology Institute is fully committed in the development of globally competent and quality-assured substances and products through technical exchanges and collaboration with other research institutes and universities in local and abroad.
- KBNP Technology Institute focuses on product development and quality improvement through governmental research projects and academic-industrial joint researches, and acquires new technologies through intellectual properties.
- KBNP Technology Institute continues to make its own research accomplishments through attendance in the veterinary conferences and academic publications in local and abroad.
- Vaccine development
- Our research center is committed in livestock development and national health promotion through researches on animal vaccines: industrial vaccines for poultry, swine, cattle; marine vaccines for fishery; and domestic vaccines for pet cats and dogs.
- National research projects
- KBNP Technology Institute is engaged in various national research projects and academic-industrial joint research projects for high-quality product development.
- Clinical Diagnosis
- KBNP Technology Institute conducts clinical diagnosis through clinical pathology, serum test, and PCR test.
- Fluorescent Antibody Virus Neutralization
Test for Rabies
- As an official laboratory for the Office International des Epizooties (OIE), KBNP Technology Institute has proven its global-level technical capacity to contribute to the importation and exportation of companion animals.
- Certified laboratory by Anses (OIE standard laboratory) in France
- Registered laboratory in the EU website