Himmvac ND LaSota Live Vaccine
- This product is used for immunizing against Newcastle disease. It contains
Newcastle disease virus (LaSota strain) propagated in SPF chicken eggs.
It contains Newcastle disease live(LaSota strain) propagated in SPF chicken egg.
For vaccination of healthy chickens, as an aid in the preventing Newcastle disease (ND)
Dosage and Administration
Drinking water method Give the birds no water for at least two hours prior to vaccination.
Dilute 1,000 doses of vaccine with natural cold water as per the following chart.
Age Under& 8 weeks over 8 weeks Amount of water for 1,000 birds 20 Liters
40 Liters Vaccination program
· Initial vaccination : From 3~4 weeks of age up
· Booster vaccination : At interval of 2~3 months
1,000 doses, 2,000 doses, 5,000 doses
· Store at 2 to 8℃ and protect from light.
· Vaccinate only healthy chickens.
· Keep out of the children.
· Use by veterinarian’s instruction, and veterinary use only.