Himmvac ND High Vaccine
- This product is used for immunizing against Newcastle disease. It contains
Newcastle disease virus (Ulster strain) propagated in SPF chicken eggs
It contains Newcastle disease virus(Ulster strain) propagated in SPF chicken egg.
For vaccination of healthy chickens, as an aid in the preventing Newcastle disease
Dosage and Administration
· The vaccine dilution is prepared by mixing 1,000 doses of vaccine with 100ml of distilled
· Adjust nozzle size to fine spray (50~70um)
· Dispense vaccine over the heads of the chickens with sprayer.
· The vaccine dilution is prepared by mixing 1,000 doses of vaccine with 30ml of dilute
solution. After inserting dropper applicator into plastic diluent bottle, allow one full
drop(0.03ml) of vaccine.
· Vaccination by eyedrop method is conducted by allowing and full drop of vaccine to fall
into the open eye of the bird and holding until the bird swallows.
· Hold dropper bottle in vertical position throughout vaccination to avoid wasting vaccine.
Drinking water method
· Use natural cold drinking water for diluting the vaccine.
· Mixing skim milk (0.3~0.5%) for vaccine stabilizer.
· Give the birds no water for at least two hours prior to vaccination. Dilute 1,000 doses of
vaccine with natural cold water as per the following chart.
|Atfer 8 weeks|
· Store at 2 to 8℃ and protect from light.
· Vaccinate only healthy chickens.
· Keep out of the children.
· Use by veterinarian’s instruction, and veterinary use only.