Himmvac Dalguban N (Plus) Live Vaccine
- This product is freeze dried live vaccine of Newcastle disease virus including NDV genotype VII (KBNP-C4152R2L strain) used high technology, recommended for vaccination of healthy chicken against Newcastle disease.
It contains Newcastle disease virus(KBNPC4152R2L strain).
For vaccination of healthy chickens, as an aid in the preventing Newcastle disease
Dosage and Administration
Vaccinate chicks at one-day old and booster at 14-days old using any of the following methods of administration. Do not open and mix the vaccine until ready to begin vaccination. Use vaccine immediately after mixing.
» Read carefully the enclosed insert before vaccination for detail information.
A. Spray method
1) Adjust the nozzle so that uniform particles(60~115㎛) are sprayed.
2) Spray directly at 50~70cm height above the heads of chicken flocks with the instructions of corresponding Operation Manual.
3) When spraying, heater and ventilator etc. are stopped, and it prevents air flow to the maximum.
B. Intraocular inoculation
1) Pour a small amount of diluent into the vial of dried vaccine and shake well.
2) Pour the partly dissolved vaccine into the diluent bottle containing the rest of diluent.
3) Inoculate one drop of liquid(0.03ml) made with vaccine provision for 1,000 chickens as dissolved in 30ml diluted solution in an eye of each chicken using the eyedropper.
4) Fix one eye (or nose) of chicken horizontally and execute vaccination injecting one drop exactly one eye.
5) When executing the intranasal vaccination, cover one nose and release the chicken after complete inhalation of vaccine into nose.
C. Drinking water method
1) Distribute the vaccine solution. Provide no other drinking water until all the vaccine treated water has been consumed.
2) Make sure the vaccines to be completely dosed within 1~2 hours stopping water supply for about 2 hours prior to the vaccination.
3) Provide enough watering space so that at least two-thirds of the total chicken flocks can drink at one time.
4) Add powdered skim milk by 0.3~0.5% as a demulcent to enhance the vaccination effect.
5) Do not use any sterilizer, detergent, sanitizers and all medication form drinking water, preferably 72 hours before vaccination and 24 hours following vaccination.
» Amount of water to dilute 1,000 chickens vaccine
- Corresponds to 1/3 of the standard daily water volume at 21℃. Increase or decrease depending on the breed, season and specification control.
|More than 2months|
· Store at 2 to 8℃ and protect from light.
· Vaccinate only healthy chickens.
· Keep out of the children.
· Use by veterinarian’s instruction, and veterinary use only.