Himmvac Dalguban BN-2 plus Combined Live Vaccine
- This product is freeze dried live vaccine of Infectious bronchitis virus (K2 strain) and Newcastle disease virus Including NDV Genotype Vll (KBNP-C4152R2L strain) used high technology, recommended for vaccination of healthy chicken against Infectious bronchitis and Newcastle disease.
It contains Infectious bronchitis virus (K2 strain) and Newcastle disease virus(KBNP-C4152R2L strain)
For vaccination of health chickens, as an aid in the preventing Infectious bronchitis and Newcastle disease.
Dosage and Administration
Vaccinate following methods of administration.
Do not open and mix the vaccine until ready to begin vaccination. Use vaccine immediately after mixing. Read carefully the enclosed insert before vaccination for detail information.
A. Spray method
Spray directly at 50~70cm height above the heads of chicken flocks with the Automatic Spraying Device following the instructions of corresponding Operation Manual.
B. Drinking water method
Add rehydrated the vaccine to drinking water and mix in accordance with the following chart. Distribute the vaccine solution. Provide no other drinking water until all the vaccine treated water has been consumed. Make sure the vaccines to be completely dosed within 1~2 hours stopping water supply for about 2 hours prior to the vaccination. Provide enough watering space so that at least two-thirds
of the total chicken flocks can drink at one time. Add powdered skim milk by 0.3~0.59 as a demulcent to enhance the vaccination effect. Do not use any sterilizer, detergent, sanitizers and all medication from drinking water, preferably 72 hours before vaccination and 24 hours following vaccination.
· Store at 2 to 8℃ and protect from light.
· Vaccinate only healthy chickens.
· Keep out of the children.
· Use by veterinarian’s instruction, and veterinary use only.