Himmvac Hog Cholera(T/C) Vaccine
- This product is recommended for vaccination of healthy pigs against Hog
Cholera(Classical Swine Fever).
It contains freeze-dried live virus vaccine prepared from Hog Cholera(Classical Swine Fever) virus LOM strain propagated on bovine kidney cell tissue culture.
For vaccination of healthy pigs, as an aid in the preventing Hog Cholera(Classical Swine Fever)
Dosage and Administration
1) Administration: Intramuscular injection
2) Dosage : Nevertheless of age and body weight. A single dose is 1ml.
3) Method : Just before use the homogeneous suspension shall be prepared with a diluent shaken well and drawn into a sterile syringe.
· Piglet : First injection at 40 days old (5~6 weeks old)
· Second injection at 60 days old (8~9 weeks old)
· Gilts & Sows : Revaccinate annually at 2~4 weeks before every mating
· Breeder : Revaccinate annually
· Store at 2 to 8℃ and protect from light.
· Vaccinate only healthy pigs.
· Keep out of the children.
· Use by veterinarian’s instruction, and veterinary use only.