Himmvac Japanese Encephalitis Live Vaccine
- This product is a standardized suspension of Modified Live Japanese
Encephalitis virus (Anyang Strain), propagated in SPF chicken or duck embyo
fib oblast cell culture and stabilized by freeze drying.
It contains Japanese Encephalitis virus (Anyang Strain).
For active immunization of Pig and Horse against Japanese Encephalitis
Dosage and Administration
· Pig : Inject 1ml of reconstituted vaccine subcutaneously or intramuscularly. Double vaccination at an internal of 4 weeks between March and June (before the start of mosquito season) every year
· Horse : Inject 2ml of reconstituted vaccine subcutaneously or intramuscularly between March and June (before the start of mosquito season) once every year. But, in case of young horse aged 2 month, inject 1ml double vaccinate at an interval of 4 weeks.
5 doses, 10 doses, 20 doses
· Store at 2 to 8℃ and protect from light.
· Vaccinate only healthy pigs.
· Keep out of the children.
· Use by veterinarian’s instruction, and veterinary use only.