Himmvac Donsaban-TPR Combined Live Vaccine
- This product is recommended for vaccination of healthy pigs against
Transmissible Gastroenteritis (TGE), Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea (PED) and Diarrhea by Rota virus.
It contains the antigens listed below. TGE Virus (175L), PED Virus (SM98P) and Rota Virus (A1, 10)
For the vaccination of healthy pigs, as an aid in the prevention of Transmissible Gastroenteritis (TGE), Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea (PED) and Diarrhea caused by Rota virus in pig.
Dosage and Administration
Dissolve with diluent, and inject 2mL intramuscularly.
· Initial vaccination : Inject 2ml intramuscularly at 5~6 weeks before farrowing.
· Second vaccination : Inject 2ml intramuscularly at 2~3 weeks before farrowing.
5 doses, 10 doses, 20 doses
· Store at 2 to 8℃ and protect from light.
· Vaccinate only healthy pigs.
· Keep out of the children.
· Use by veterinarian’s instruction, and veterinary use only.