- This product is recommended for vaccination of healthy pigs against Porcine
Epidemic Diarrhea (PED) and Transmissible Gastroenteritis (TGE).
It contains inactivated antigenic cultures of PED virus 175L strains and TGE virus SM98P strain which are adjuvanted with immunosol. Contains thimerosal as preservative.
For the vaccination of healthy pregnant sows and gilts to provide passive protection to their nursing pigs against PED virus and TGE virus
Dosage and Administration
Pregnant sows : Shake well and administer 3ml intramuscularly to healthy pregnant swine at five to six (5~6) and again at two~three (2~3) weeks prefarrowing.
Gilts and Boars : Shake well and administer 3ml intramuscularly to healthy gilts and boars two times three weeks intervals after selection.
· Store at 2 to 8℃ and protect from light.
· Vaccinate only healthy pigs.
· Keep out of the children.
· Use by veterinarian’s instruction, and veterinary use only.