- This product is recommended for vaccination of healthy pigs against swine
It contains the antigens listed below.
Pasteuralla multocida type A and D
Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae serotype 2 and 5
Bordetella bronchiseptica cDNT
Pasteuralla multocida type A OMP
Pasteuralla multocida type D cDNT
Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae serotype 2 toxin
Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae serotype 5 toxin
Streptococcus suis type 2
Hemophilus parasuis serotype 1, 4 and 5
For the vaccination of healthy pigs, as an aid in the prevention of Atrophic Rhinitis (AR),
Pneumonic pasteurellosis, Pleuropneumonia, Swine enzootic pneumonia, Streptococcosis
and Glasser’s disease in pig.
Dosage and Administration
· Initial vaccination : Inject 2ml intramuscularly at 5 ~ 6 weeks before farrowing.
· Secord vaccination : Inject 2ml intramuscularly at 2 ~ 3 weeks before farrowing.
· Initial vaccination : Inject 1.5ml intramuscularly at 4 ~ 5 weeks of age.
· Second vaccination : Inject 1.5ml intramuscularly at 7 ~ 8 weeks of age.
· Initial vaccination : Inject 2ml twice intramuscularly at the intervals 2 weeks.
· Booster vaccination : Every six months
· Store at 2 to 8℃ and protect from light.
· Vaccinate only healthy pigs.
· Keep out of the children.
· Use by veterinarian’s instruction, and veterinary use only.