Himmvac Donoban-PRRS MLV
- This product is recommended for vaccination of healthy pigs against PRRS
(Porcine Respiratory Reproductive Syndrome.)
It contains freeze-dried live virus vaccine prepared from PRRS virus JW-120 strain.
For vaccination of healthy pigs, as an aid in the preventing PRRS (Porcine Respiratory Reproductive Syndrome)
Dosage and Administration
1) Administration : Some intramuscular (IM) dose size (2mL) for pigs, adult breeding age or pregnant females.
2) Piglet : Administer a single 2mL dose intramuscularly (IM) to piglets from 3 to 18 weeks of age.
3) Pig, gilts and sows : Donoban-PRRS is recommended for use in healthy susceptible
swine in PRRS virus-positive herds. Choose the individual vaccination or Mass vaccination according to farm infection condition
- Individual vaccination : Vaccination 3~4 weeks before mating is recommended.
- Mass vaccination : Vaccination at every 3~4 months’ intervals in PRRS virus-positive herds except for boar.
- Do not vaccinate boars.
5, 10, 20, 25 and 50 doses
· Store at 2 to 8℃ and protect from light.
· Vaccinate only healthy pigs.
· Keep out of the children.
· Use by veterinarian’s instruction, and veterinary use only.