- This product is recommended for vaccination of healthy cattle against
pneumonia caused by P. multocida, M. haemolytica and H. sommus.
Each ml contains the antigens listed below.
Pasteurella multocida type A bacterin
Pasteurella multocida type A outer membrane protein
Mannheimia haemolytica type A bacterin
Mannheimia haemolytica type A leukotoxoid
For the vaccination of healthy Cattle, as an aid in the preventing pneumonia caused by P. multocida and M. haemolytica.
Dosage and Administration
· 3.0ml/dose intramuscular injection
· 1st vaccination: At 6~7 weeks prior to farrowing
· 2nd vaccination: At 3~4 weeks prior to far-rowing
· 2.0ml/dose intramuscular injection
· 1st vaccination: At 45~50 days old
· 2nd vaccination: At 65~70 days old
20ml/vial, 30ml/vial and
· Store at 2 to 8℃ and protect from light.
· Vaccinate only healthy cows.
· Keep out of the children.
· Use by veterinarian’s instruction, and veterinary use only.