Himmvac DHPPL Vaccine
- Modified Live virus, Freeze dried and Canine Leptospira Bacterin
The vaccine contains the antigens listed below.
· Modified Live Canine Distemper virus
· Modified Live Infectious Canine Hepatitis virus
· Modified Live Parvovirus
· Modified Live Parainfluenza type 2 virus
The Leptospira fraction of this combination vaccine are inactivated culture of Leptospira canicola and L. icteroheamorrhagiae.
For the active immunization of dogs against Canine Distemper virus infection, Infectious Canine Hepatitis virus, Parvovirus infection, Parainfluenza-2 virus infection and Leptospirosis.
Dosage and Administration
Aseptically rehydrate HimmvacⓇ DHPP vaccine with Leptospira bacterin supplied.
Administer 1dose(1mL) subcutaneously.
A recommended vaccination schedule should start at or about 6 weeks of age. Puppies should be revaccinated every 3 to 4 weeks until they are at least 16 weeks of age. All dogs over 12 weeks of age should initially receive one dose of Himmvac DHPPL vaccine and a second dose 2~3 weeks later.
Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
» NOTE : This may be modified by conditions of dogs and maternal antibody titer of puppies.
· 1 dose with Leptospira bacterin as a diluent
· 5 doses with Leptospira bacterin as a diluent
· Store at 2 to 8℃ and protect from light.
· Vaccinate only healthy dogs.
· Keep out of the children.
· Use by veterinarian’s instruction, and veterinary use only.