Himmvac Canine Parvovirus Killed Vaccine
- Inactivated Canine Parvovirus adjuvanted
with aluminum hydroxide gel
It contains inactivated Canine Parvovirus (more than 512HA unit) adjuvanted with aluminium hydroxide gel.
For the active immunization of dogs against Canine Parvovirus infection.
Dosage and Administration
Shake well before use. Aseptically inject one dose(1ml) subcutaneously or intramuscularly.
Initial dose may be given at 4 to 6 weeks of age or older. Repeat at 7 to 9 weeks of age or older. Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended.
» Before vaccination, MDA (maternally derived antibody) check is recommended.
But generally vaccination is as follow regardless weight and breed of dogs.
· Store at 2 to 8℃ and protect from light.
· Vaccinate only healthy dogs.
· Keep out of the children.
· Use by veterinarian’s instruction, and veterinary use only.