Noroxin 200 Oral Solution
- Norfloxacin 20% suspension
Each L contains 200g of Norfloxacin
For treatment or prevention of infectious disease by Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, enterococci, Pneumococcus, Salmonellosis, Klebsiella spp., Enterococcus spp, Escherichia spp., Citrobacter spp., Shigella spp., Serratia spp., Proteus spp., Vibrio spp., Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Haemophilus influenzae and Campylobacter spp.
Bacterial diarrhea, Bronchitis, Swine enzootic pneumonia, Salmonellosis, Endometritis, Agalactia syndrome of sow
Colibacillosis, Salmonellosis, Staphylococcosis (Battery disease), CRD, CCRD
Cattle and Dogs
Mastitis, Pneumonia, Bronchitis, Salmonellosis, Bacterial diarrhea, Endometritis, Kidneys and Urinary System disease
Dosage and Administration
Administer via drinking water
50ml of Noroxin 200 O.S. per 100L of drinking water for 3~5 days
3ml of Noroxin 200 O.S. per 100kg of body weight for 3~5 days
· Withdrawal period : Broiler - 5 days
· Use by veterinarian’s instruction, and veterinary use only.
· Keep the dosage and administration.
· Keep out of reach of children.
· Do not use in layers producing eggs for human consumption.